Custom Concrete Is Growing From Within
As a Central Indiana company that values, respects and develops the talent of each of our employees, we put great focus on creating a work environment where all are able to thrive, innovate, execute and perpetuate success. It is the secret to how we have established a role of leadership within the industry, and how we continually exceed the standard for the cast-in-place concrete.
We know our employees are our biggest asset, and we focus on filling positions by promoting within whenever possible. Today our management team celebrates several promotions within the company’s key executive team. Listed below in order of tenure:
- Gary Shugart has been promoted to Director of Operations, Residential Excavation.
- Dennis M. Ells has been promoted to Vice President of Residential Sales.
- Jason Ells has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Sales and Business Development.
- Tyler Kingdon has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Construction Operations.
- Casey Harvey has been promoted to Director of Operations, Agriculture.
- Jason Kiser has been promoted to Director of Operations, Commercial.
- Dustin Hurt has been promoted to Director of Operations, Multi-Family.
- Darin Hackman has been promoted to Vice President of Residential Construction.
Over the years, as we’ve grown, three things have always remained important to our management team – listening to our people, promoting equal opportunities and utilizing a robust communication strategy.
By actively working to create an environment that is a great place to work and positively influencing our employees’ lives, both on and off the job, we’ve become a destination for job seekers throughout the metro Indianapolis area. Moreover, we love to hear about our employees’ career goals and delight in helping develop a path to reach those goals.
Dreaming about your next role? Why not explore our open positions and come grow with the Custom Concrete team?